6. We may revisit the project at a high level if there is a major change in project goals
If significant political or stakeholder pressures alter the goals of the project, causing it to veer towards mostly stakeholder design, ignoring a user- and outcome-focused approach, we may need to revisit at a high level.
What does this mean to you?
- All stakeholders need to feel comfortable with the principles in this playbook.
- Budget estimates may need to be revisited if the scope of the project changes considerably.
- We will have to include any new stakeholders in the engagement.
- The project delivery timeline may face delays if different staff skills are needed than are already on the team.
- The project may be put on hold if re-scoping is needed.